The Supanews Franchise System
Supanews is an Australian newsagency retailer. Our franchise model is based on over 40 years of experience in the newsagency industry. This proven business model has helped the company establish a network of newsagencies throughout Queensland, New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory. The Supanews concept is attractive to consumers and suppliers alike, providing great service in fantastic store environments among high profile shopping centre locations.
The Supanews Franchise Model offers 5 key advantages:
- Comprehensive initial training
- Access to the knowledge and support of one of the world’s most successful retailers
- Operational support through a dedicated franchise team
- Industry leading supplier terms and buying power, with rebates back to franchisees monthly
- Sales and marketing support to drive your business
Franchising with Supanews is represented by basic procedures, consistent guidelines, store design, fit-out, signage, uniforms, marketing, promotions, staff training and stocking of a core product range across all outlets.
As a growing business, Supanews is invested in ensuring the success of each store. At Supanews, an entire team are working on daily, weekly, monthly and future plans to secure the success of the entire business for many years to come. Supanews is more than just a buying or marketing group that gives you access to a range of product. It’s a complete business system, in partnership with you on the road to success. You’re in business for yourself but not by yourself.