WE’VE MADE RETURNS SIMPLE
OUR RETURNS POLICY
You can choose a refund or exchange if an item you have purchased:
• Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it.
• Is unsafe.
• Is significantly different from the sample or description.
• Doesn’t do what the product packaging notes it would and can’t be easily fixed.
All returns must be accompanied by a receipt (a bank statement or copy or photograph of the receipt will also suffice for return of faulty goods).
In addition to your statutory rights some manufacturers offer additional warranties should your product develop a fault.
• For faulty goods that we are unable to test in store, WHSmith and/or InMotion will retain the right to have them sent away for testing before a refund or replacement is provided.
Always keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I’VE CHANGED MY MIND?
As well as fulfilling the consumer law requirements, out of good will to you, WHSmith and InMotion will also accept returns on change-of-mind purchases for up to 30 days from the date of purchase, if:
• the products are unopened and in ‘as new’ condition;
• are accompanied by the original receipt; and
• were purchased from, and returned to, a WHSmith or InMotion in Australia.
All returns must be validated by WHSmith and InMotion Customer Service before a refund is made. Refunds will be made via original payment method.
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY PRODUCT AFTER A RETURN?
We’re on a mission to reduce, restore and recycle. Your unopened product could be put back into stores, or, if there’s a fault, we’ll send it back to our suppliers.
WHAT IF MY PRODUCT IS FAULTY
If your item is faulty, you can return your product to us for a refund or replacement. Contact our team and they’ll help you return your product.